Monday, October 29, 2012

Major Natural Resources from Ontario

Ontario has several natural resources that produces.  
These include:




 Forest Industry
With Ontario's approximate 85 billion trees, 
it provided the province with a $14 billion income for the economy.
The trees are used to make products such as pulp, paper, lumber, and furniture.



Commercial Fishing
The Great Lakes in Ontario are home to over 150 species of fish.  
This area is maintained by the Ministry of Natural Resources, who manage finish in the area.  Fish that are caught from the Great Lakes are sold both in Ontario and in international markets around the world. The Commercial Fishing on the Great Lakes makes up 80% of the total fishing trade in Canada.



Oil and Gas Reservoirs
Ontario's crude oil and gas reservoirs continue to power the province.  
Approximately 50 new oil and gas wells are drilled each year across southern Ontario. 
These wells make up 1% of Ontario's domestic oil and natural gas consumption each year.


  

Renewable Energy
Across Ontario, there are energy sources being provided from wind turbines, solar panels, hydro, biomass and biogas.  These sites allow Ontario to reduce the threats of climate change.  




18 comments:

  1. You guys helped me on my project on ontario THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys helped me on my project on ontario THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. it helped me on my project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it helped me on my province project

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoop whoop!@##$$%^^&**())(&%$#@!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*(){{>:{":?:"{"?<>?{+_|+{}|{}"

    ReplyDelete
  7. !@#$%^!@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^&@#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoop WHoop &@*E^&^8&^*&@^#&*^*&@#^!*&^@*&#^!*&#^@*&#^@!*&#^*&#^*@#H^D@&H^#!D877

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for helping me with my project! Have a good day UwU

    ReplyDelete
  10. anyone else in connexus?

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am in connexus and thnx for being so informative

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I'm trying to find the new laws if I can go fishing in my boat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete